Wednesday, December 9, 2009

My Winter Break To-Do List

The following might be - *gulp* - tangible proof that I'm growing up. After a particularly depraved and messy night, I've decided that I need to come up with a to-do list for myself for this very long break, to ensure that I am, to some degree, still being productive. So this is what I want to accomplish during the break:

  1. Find a job.
  2. Clean my sh!thole of a room. (If that's not evidence of growing up, I don't know what is.)
  3. Read El amor en los tiempos del cólera and Le Comte de Monte-Cristo in their original languages, just so I don't lose all of my Spanish and French.
  4. Read Lolita.
  5. Cook and eat healthy food and, by extension, not fall off track with my project when Christmas rolls around.
  6. Drop a dress size.
  7. Apply to UBC and maybe UVic.
  8. See my friends a lot.
  9. Watch all the TV shows my mum's saved up and veg out next to the fireplace with her.
  10. Find an internship, maybe.

So there it is! I'm putting this up here so I can't go back on my word - hold me accountable!

1 comment:

The Proverbs 31 Woman said...

Happy Holiday! I pray that your year was full of joy and success, and that 2010 will bring favor and prosperity.