Wednesday, July 11, 2012

NaBloPoMo Day 11: China Glaze Peachy Keen

China Glaze Peachy Keen
One of the it colours for nail polish this year is peach; all tones of orange are in, really, because
it's the Pantone Colour of the Year.  So naturally, I wanted to welcome the summer with some peachy nail polish.

I saw this shade on someone and it looked amazing on her, so I ran out to get a bottle for myself.  What do you guys think?

The photo doesn't look bad at all, but in real life, I absolutely hated it.  I don't like corals because they clash with my skin; this peach polish has convinced me that I should just never wear anything that's any kind of pale orange because it doesn't flatter my skin tone at ALL.

In fact, I hated it so much that I started chipping it off with my finger nails the day after I initially put it on, and I ended up getting rid of the bottle.  Oh well!  Maybe it'll work better on you guys?

No comments: