Thursday, November 6, 2008

Congratulations & Making Babies

Congratulations to the States!

Regardless of your political views, history was made, and this marks a huge step in the Civil Rights Movement. I was a little bummed out that I couldn't park my butt in front of the TV with munchies to watch it go down live à la ANTM finale (except you're allowed to care about this) due to time zone issues - plus I had a paper to write - but it was nice to wake up to the good news, anyway. I switched on my computer even before I brushed my teeth and frantically pulled up CNN's site to see the results. I wasn't surprised at all, though I'm glad.

On a different note, I was just getting my daily fix of the fabulous and incomparable BryanBoy, when I came across his post about his possible offspring, and of course, I had to give it a try. It's a face-reading/melding program that Volkswagon is using to promote their new minivan, the Routan. The program itself is called the Routan Baby Maker 3000, and it's one of the better baby-making programs (hee!) that I've encountered because the faces generated are way more normal-looking, even though they don't really seem to be based on the photos submitted (after the fourth or fifth one, they all start to look the same - although that could just be a reflection of real life too, haha). The Baby Mama movie baby maker made really hideous babies and almost scared me from planning to procreate.

The sad thing is, this worked really well with celebrity pictures, but the baby it generated with a picture of the boy I love in real life looked really unfortunate. And the kicker is that when I made one with a picture of an ex, the kid turned out adorable! So I’ve restricted my cyberbabies to be the offspring of me and celeb crushes only. I really wanted to make one with Johnny Depp, but I couldn’t seem to find a good portrait of him with no hair or glasses on his face, and I didn’t want to have a hairy-faced child with rings around its eyes. So here goes!

The baby daddy for my first two kids is the Lead Husband Alpha Man of my harem, Dean Cain, who is the first man I've ever loved, physically my ideal male, and who I will love forever. Behold my firstborn, Desmond!

My second child with Dean is so cute, the sight of her makes my uterus quiver with glee. She's got my pout! This is Carys.
Then I decided to put the other guys in my harem to work. This one is courtesy of Takeshi Kaneshiro - his name is Ethan.

The next one is an example of what could happen if Brad Pitt suddenly decided that he prefers dim sum - her name is Teryl.


And last but not least, this one is mine and Keanu's. His name is Silas.

I think I make pretty babies - you?

2 comments:

Eve said...

Hahaha your babies are adorable, Christine! :D

Tina said...

Thank you! And your comments make my day! :D