Friday, March 26, 2010

Living with Jesus?

I've begun my apartment hunt already...actually, I began way before anything about going to Spain was even close to being slam-dunk, in the interest of thinking positively and also as a way of escaping reality and living in my dreamland.

So I've been looking at apartment rental listings and e-mailing people about availability - and I have been showered with as much affection from strangers in Spain as I'd be with my close friends and family. I've gotten besos, besitos, and abrazos left, right and center! People have been offering to help me when I get there, assuring me that I'll love the city, giving me advice on finding a place to live if their apartment won't be available... I'm feeling the love and I'm not even there yet. I'm so looking forward to it!

So I might be living with Jesus. Or more correctly, there's a distinct possibility that I'll be living with a "JesĂșs" because there are many people with that name. Wouldn't that be such a hoot?

No comments: