Thursday, July 10, 2008

Quick Update+Love!

You're awesome!

This blog has been up for exactly a week, and I’m beside myself with happiness over the warm response – thank you for visiting and for all the support! In just a week there have been 53 unique visitors and for the past few days, I’ve been averaging at about 20 hits a day. Thank you, thank you, thank you – please keep reading me and inviting your friends! :D

I use this fantastic free service from Google called Analytics, which enables me to see exactly how many people have visited my blog, from where, how they got here, along with a ton of other really useful information.

Am superexcited and glowing with pleasure to see that people from 7 different countries have visited this blog - Hello to all of you! ;) I don’t even know anyone from Greece or Mexico or Singapore; I’ve never been to the Philipines (even though my grandfather was born there); I haven’t been to Hong Kong in a decade – but here we all are, connecting on cyberspace, over the love of living the good life. LOVE. Of course, I can’t forget to give a shout out to my American It Girls, too – hello! You guys can subscribe to all the essential books (aka fashion magazines) at a fraction of the price we have to pay – am super jealous. And as always, am supergrateful to my dear domestic readers - love you guys!

I will be posting later sometime tonight, sooner if I can manage it (I’m holding down an 8-5 for the next four to six weeks) – expect a double post because I’ll be going away for a weekend vacay at Val-David, Quebec and won’t be able to update tomorrow. Naturally, I’ll keep you all posted on anything I encounter there that is pretty, tasty or fun.

You rock my world!

XOXOXO

No comments: