Saturday, July 21, 2012

I've Come A Long Way

As of yesterday,
this is the current status of the weight loss thing; I weigh myself every week and Calorie Count makes a nice visual to show my progress.  I'm no Biggest Loser champion, but I've come a long way, as you can see, and it's been such a joy to watch this chart grow!  I'm still going strong, still very happy to be doing this (although some days are naturally easier/harder than others), and I'm really excited to keep meeting my goals.

Recently, I've been getting questions here and there about fitness, nutrition, and weight loss in general.  I'm not a personal trainer or a professional nutritionist, but I'm happy to answer any questions any of you may have.  I'll reply to the best of my ability and let you know all about my own experience and what has worked for me.  Please feel free to send me any questions and I will put them all together with my answers in a future blog post, okay? 

Stay happy & healthy and have a great weekend!

XOXOXO

No comments: