Monday, July 30, 2012

NaBloPoMo Day 30: Thank You!!!

Image Source

At the risk of sounding premature,
thank you all for sticking with me through this crazy month!  This NaBloPoMo experience was a bit of an experiment, to see if I could actually do it, and to show all my readers how committed I am to relaunching this blog, and...well, after tomorrow, I think I'll have proved myself, right?

It's been a huge challenge, but it's been really affirming to see that you guys, many of my regular readers, haven't forgotten about me and in fact would welcome me to write again, even though I've been such a sporadic blogger.  Will happily keep this up going forward and I hope you will keep reading!  I will keep up a regular posting schedule from now on.

Thank you, love you, love you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOOO Loved reading!