Sunday, July 1, 2012

NaBloPoMo Day 1: My Promise

I know.  I know!

Completely unacceptable.  I disappear for over half a year, without explaining what was going on and without telling any of you and all of a sudden I just come back out of nowhere expecting us to pick right back up where we left off and be okay with everything?  Not cool.

But you already know what I'm going to tell you, right?  My life was going through a lot of upheavals and changes and I was settling into my new job and life was completely overwhelming me and I was doing a shit job of managing my time on top of everything else - not making excuses, but this was the deal.

Will go into more detail on everything that's been happening and am fervently hoping that you'll hang around, because I have SO MUCH to tell you!  Now that things have kind of settled down (as much as they will, anyway) and I've established something of a routine, I'm ready to reincorporate this very important thing back into my life and I'm ready to start anew.  It's never too late to start again, right?  And I'm a firm believer that it's okay to start fresh more than once if you need to, as long as you gather your resolve to finally do it right.

To demonstrate my commitment, I've decided to post every single day of July, 2012 - hold an independent NaBloPoMo, if you will.  I will do this!  I will keep my promise, but I invite all of you to keep me accountable.  Send me angry emails and tweets if I miss a day - I won't, but I'm putting it all out there and I want you to know that I understand and accept the consequences if I fail.  Which I won't! :)

Hope you all had a Happy Canada Day, Happy Pride, and of course, ¡Viva Españaaaa!

No comments: