Sunday, April 7, 2013

30DC7: Someone I'd Trade Places With

Image Source
Of course I’d want to trade places with someone who has a ton of money, a slammin’ body, and a superhot boyfriend/husband. I briefly contemplated Gisele Bundchen because I’d love to sample some Tom Brady, but I really don’t care for football – I watch soccer. So obviously, for me, I’d trade places with a soccer WAG. And, as I’ve established, I’d make an awesome one. The problem is which footie to pick.

The first names to come in mind were:



Image Source
Olalla Dominguez – Because, like, Fernando Torres! Any woman who says she’s not interested in El Niño is a liar.

Image Source
Nagore Aramburu – Because she’s married to the beautiful Xabi Alonso. And you know what they say about Basque boys. ;P

But then I thought, if I only had a day, or if I could only switch places with someone else for a limited time, do I really want to be running after someone else’s kids, cute though they are? No. I’d rather run after (and make!) my own, thank you very much. It’d be really endearing to watch the guy being cute with his children but there are other things I’d rather spend my valuable time doing. So then I decided to look to the unmarried and/or kid-free ones and the winner is…

Image Source
Sara Carbonero!!! She has a great wardrobe, a hot body, an awesome TV presenting career, and, most importantly, access to the beautiful captain of La Roja (Spanish National Football Team), Iker, who travels the world with her and may propose at any minute.  It's decided, then - that’s who I’d like to trade places with!

No comments: