Wednesday, April 3, 2013

30DC3: 5 Places I'd Like to Visit

Image Source
If you’ve looked around my blog at all – particular the tab at the top entitled “Travel Wishlist” – you’d know it’s terribly difficult for me to narrow it down to five. In fact, I distinctly remember that on my third date or so with Sweetheart, he asked me to pick the top three places I wanted to visit and I almost collapsed in a fit of the vapours. (“Three? Just three??? How am I supposed to choose just three?!”)

So for the purpose of making my life easier, I’m going to impose the rule that the five places I pick for this post have to be places I haven’t been before, because there are some places I want to revisit again and again. In no particular order, my five destinations are:
Image Source
Seville – Because many of my favourite aspects of Spanish culture come from Andalucia, and Seville is the biggest city there!


Image Source
Athens – For the food and history and old, old architecture.


Image Source
Taipei – For the food, obviously, and also because I feel a little bit Taiwanese with all the tv shows I watch. :P


Image Source
Beirut – For the food (see a pattern?), the history, the shopping, the nightlife – and because I can get by with my French.


Image Source
Yokohama – Any major city in Japan, really, and I’ve been to Tokyo – but Yokohama’s also been highly-recommended by Superwoman.

No comments: