Wednesday, April 10, 2013

30DC10: Face of the Day

This is my first attempt at doing a Face of the Day blog post - just like a real beauty blogger! ^.^  It was fun to do but a lot of work for me at the same time, because I normally don't wear a full face of makeup.  I also didn't realize how much stuff I had on my face until I had to list it!  Either way, I hope you like it. :)

For a full list of products used and an open eye shot, click after the jump!

Face
NARS Stick Concealer in Custard
MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural in Medium Plus
Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Exposed
Urban Decay Naked Palette's Virgin eyeshadow (as highlighter)


Eyes
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Sonia Kashuk Eye On Neutral Eyeshadow Palette (1 as highlight, 2 as transition colour, 6 as an all-over-the-lid colour, 12 as a lid-to-crease colour)
Kiko Makeup Milano Eyeshadow in 175 (on eyebrows)
Revlon Colorstay Liquid Liner in Black
Smashbox Limitless Eyeliner in Java (outer third of waterline)
Stila Kajal Eyeliner in Topaz (inner two-thirds of waterline), set with Urban Decay Naked II's Foxy eyeshadow

Lips
Chanel Rouge Coco Lipstick in Rivoli

No comments: